Come on, precious, let’s go on an adventure.
No? Welp, how about some of these instead? Here we’ve collected some of the best (and the worst) LOTR pick-up lines, which are free for your own use! Success is guaranteed. Probably.
1. Were you forged by Sauron? ‘Cause, baby, you’re precious!
2. The fires of Mount Doom aren’t as hawt as you are.
3. You remind me of a Balrog… Smokin’ hot!
4. Are you the ring? ‘Cause I’ve got my eye on you…
5. You’re glowing! Is there an orc nearby? Or are you just happy to see me?
6. Gimli a piece of that!
7. You must be Frodo… Because I’m the one for you, and you’ve got me wrapped around your finger.
8. That smell? It’s my manflesh. You like?
9. So, what do you like for second breakfast?
10. YOU SHALL NOT PASS! Until you give me your number.
11. Do you want to see my Hobbit hole?
12. It must have hurt… When you fell from the Timeless Halls.
13. I may have hairy feet, but I would walk for miles for the one.
Which is your favourite, precious? Did we miss a good one? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- #everybodyURTS: Time to spread some Twitter cheer – what’s your happy place?
- Celebrating female friendship, finding your place and overcoming your doubts: A Q&A with Siobhan Curham
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is so gorgeous, bookstagram just can’t get enough!
- Quiz: which is your “I’m totally over it” song?
- Predating booktube, Wreck This Journal and having a good mix in books, life and videos: A Q&A with booktuber booksandquills
- Some parts of ‘Under Rose Tainted Skies’ were hard, really hard, for author Louise Gornall to write, find out why in this perf Q&A
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is “one of the most punch-you-in-the-stomach-powerful pieces of literature I’ve read this year”
- Siobhan Curham is taking over @maximumpopbooks on Thursday 7th!
- Watch: Amy Alward take on Heads Up and show off her acting skills with Luke Franks! Can she beat the high score?