Amber craves excitement and adventure. Instead, she’s being bullied at school for having two dads, and life at home isn’t much better. Inspired by Oscar Wilde, Amber realizes that among the millions of people in London, there must be others who feel the same as she does; other dreamers – moonlight dreamers.
‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ is a heart-warming and inspirational novel about friendship and we love it. Siobhan is going to be talking about all this and more when she takes over @maximumpopbooks to answer your questions!
Come and join us! Just tweet @maximumpopbooks using the hashtag #AskSiobhan to ask a question!
- All the reasons why ‘Under Rose-Tainted Skies’ author Louise Gornall totally rocks it!
- Weekly releases: 4th-10th July
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is so gorgeous, bookstagram just can’t get enough!
- Quiz: which is your “I’m totally over it” song?
- Watch: Estelle Laure, author of the gorgeous ‘This Raging Light’, play heads up! With Luke Franks!
- Here are the books we’ll be racing to add to our shelves in July!
- Most people have only read half of these YA novels featuring mental health