What’s your happy place? Is there one particular book you can read and reread, just because it makes you smile? Or a song you keep in your iPod arsenal to fight off gloomy bus journeys and “don’t talk to me” moods? Well today on Twitter, we want to hear all about your happy place and here’s why.
Louise Gornall’s wonderfully poignant, beautifully written debut novel ‘Under Rose Tainted Skies’ is hitting bookstores all over the UK today, in all of its fabulous pink glory.
In celebration of this honest and personal depiction of mental health and loving yourself, we’re taking to Twitter to share what makes us smile with the hashtag #everybodyURTS. And if that’s not the best reason to tweet today, we don’t know what is.
We’re celebrating the publication of URTS by giving you the chance to win some prizes! pic.twitter.com/wE4WXZw0Zl
— Chicken House (@chickenhsebooks) July 7, 2016
And just to make joining in even better, Chicken House are giving away 3x signed copies of ‘Under Rose Tainted Skies’ to 3 random tweeters. Pretty sweet, right? So go get tweeting and spread that joy!
Get your own copy of ‘Under Rose Tainted Skies’ right here.
- All the reasons why ‘Under Rose-Tainted Skies’ author Louise Gornall totally rocks it!
- Weekly releases: 4th-10th July
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is so gorgeous, bookstagram just can’t get enough!
- Quiz: which is your “I’m totally over it” song?
- Watch: Estelle Laure, author of the gorgeous ‘This Raging Light’, play heads up! With Luke Franks!
- Here are the books we’ll be racing to add to our shelves in July!
- Most people have only read half of these YA novels featuring mental health
- Siobhan Curham is taking over @maximumpopbooks on Thursday 7th!
- WIN! 1 of 10 Harry Potter Magical Places & Characters Colouring books + download a double page spread!