If there’s one thing we took away from Vivi Greene’s ‘Sing’ it’s this: “Even if things don’t work out exactly the way you’d hoped, even if it’s not your perfect, happy ending, everything is going to be ok.” Who needs relationships when we can rock our independence. That’s right boo, you sure aren’t irreplaceable.
Since Lily Ross isn’t real, and we’ll never get to hear her songs (cue sobs), we’ve put together this quiz for you to find out what your “I’m totally over it” hit breakup song is, so you can blast it loud and proud.
What song did you get? Get it playing and tweet us @maximumpopbooks!
And if you still need to pick up the fab ‘Sing’, you can get a copy here!
- How to adult when you really, really don’t want to…
- Weekend Reads: the Maximum Pop! Team have got their reading hats on this weekend!
- Which #ZoellaBookClub has the fan-favourite cover?
- ‘Paper Butterflies’ by Lisa Heathfield is quickly turning readers into soggy, crying messes and some of these quotes tell you why…
- Win! 1 of 10 proof copies of ‘Storm Sisters’ by Mintie Das + Watch: Feast your eyes on this exclusive trailer!
- Quiz: can you match these quotes about love to the right book?