As though it wasn’t awesome enough that ‘The Dark Days Club’ has hit bookstores, but now, in honour of Alison Goodman’s YA debut, Walker Books are hosting an incredible giveaway over on their new Instagram account, Ink Slingers.
Not only will some lucky winner get the chance to have this must-have novel, but they’ll also get exclusive bookish goodies and a whopping £150 to spend in New Look, Primark and Top Shop. PLUS, even if you don’t get first prize, they’ve got 10 more copies of this fabulous book for runners up.
Wanna win? Check out details on how below:
To celebrate the launch of the #DarkDaysClub by @alisongoodmanauthor, we’ve got a copy of the book, exclusive #bookish goodies, and a stash of gift cards for New Look, Primark and Topshop worth £150 to give away! Plus, 10 copies of the book and bookish goodies for runners-up prizes. For your chance to win, follow us and like this post by Friday 5 February 2016. Good luck! UK and Ireland only. T&Cs at darkdaystumblr.com/T&C
- REVIEWER ROUND UP: ‘Not If I See You First’ is “powerful and thoughtful”
- Book Lust: check out the best Instas of the red hot ‘Blood For Blood’ series
- Author Appreciation: 8 reasons we flippin love Veronica Roth, genius behind ‘Divergent’
- You can read ‘Faceless’ by Alyssa Scheinmel (AKA your new favourite book) right here, right now
- Here’s why ‘How Not To Disappear’ by Clare Furniss needs be on your TBR
- Welcome to ‘The Dark Days Club’ – for fans of Cassandra Clare and Jane Austen
- QUIZ: How well do you know the ‘Divergent’ series? Take our impossible quiz
- 3 reasons to read Catherine Doyle’s ‘Blood For Blood’ series – like you even needed one
- Catherine Doyle interviews her leading lady, Sophie Gracewell, from the red-hot, seriously addictive ‘Blood For Blood’ series