Looking for a new series to fall in love with, one with stunning covers, romance to send you into overdrive, and a plot twistier than a Curly Wurly? Then let us introduce you to the ‘Blood For Blood’ series – and 3 reasons why it needs a spot on your TBR:
- It’s got an astonishingly addictive romance.
#TeamNic, #TeamLuca, #TeamIDONTEVENKNOW…Catherine Doyle’s twisty romance will have you sitting up way past your bedtime, making those weird squeaking noises you know you make when things are particularly heated.
“I knew I couldn’t trust my illogical heart, and that meant I had to do everything in my power to stay away from him so I wouldn’t have to.”
2. This is more than just a romance.
‘Vendetta’ and ‘Inferno’ may be heavily steeped in the romantic, but that doesn’t make them fluffy. Oh no, the ‘Blood For Blood’ series is tangled in the drama of two warring families and the criminal underbelly of Chicago. Plot twists, action, the mafia, Italian cussing – it’s all here.
3. Reviewers everywhere are blown away by this series:
5 of 5 stars to Inferno by Catherine Doyle https://t.co/x17qUXnLGH
— Anya Hallam (@awfullotofbooks) December 18, 2015
I have spent the evening flailing about due to TOO many feelings thanks to Catherine Doyle's Inferno. #Booklove
— Nicole A. Brake (@NicoleAlana) January 17, 2016
@thoughtsontomes yo! Since you love some good ol bad boys. I think you'd REALLY like Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
— Bekah AwesomeBookNut (@AwesomeBookNut) March 1, 2015
- REVIEWER ROUND UP: ‘Not If I See You First’ is “powerful and thoughtful”
- Book Lust: check out the best Instas of the red hot ‘Blood For Blood’ series
- Author Appreciation: 8 reasons we flippin love Veronica Roth, genius behind ‘Divergent’
- You can read ‘Faceless’ by Alyssa Scheinmel (AKA your new favourite book) right here, right now
- Welcome to ‘The Dark Days Club’ – for fans of Cassandra Clare and Jane Austen
- QUIZ: How well do you know the ‘Divergent’ series? Take our impossible quiz