‘Faceless’ is the story of Maise, the girl with a stranger’s face. After a terrible accident which forces her to have a face transplant, nothing feels normal anymore – and if she doesn’t even recognise herself in the mirror, who is she?
Acclaimed author Alyssa Sheinmel has created a gripping and gorgeously written tale of identity and love. This is a story of losing yourself and the long, hard fight to find your way back.
Get started on this incredible read right now with an extract from us, to you.
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10
swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Goodman VS. Austen – can you tell the difference between Austen’s ‘Persuasion’ and Goodman’s brand new fantasy historical novel
- We chat to ‘Year of the Rat’ author, Clare Furniss, about her brand new book, ‘How Not To Disappear’ – plus where to get your writing inspo from
- What is Twitter saying about Eric Lindstrom’s ‘Not If I See You First’?
- Fall in love with the ‘Blood For Blood’ series with this sneaky extract
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with Divergent’s NEW COVERS
- REVIEWER ROUND UP: ‘Not If I See You First’ is “powerful and thoughtful”
- Book Lust: check out the best Instas of the red hot ‘Blood For Blood’ series
- Author Appreciation: 8 reasons we flippin love Veronica Roth, genius behind ‘Divergent’