Her second book, ‘Girl Out of Water’ is about Lou Brown, one of the fastest swimmers in the county. Or so she thought. When she comes dead last in the Olympic time trials, Lou starts thinking it might be time to start again.
Finding a new thing turns out to be the biggest challenge Lou’s ever faced and opens up a whole new world of underwater somersaults, crazy talent shows, bitchy girls and a great big load of awkward boy chat.
This oh-so funny book isn’t just amazing inside, but it looks pretty awesome outside too. Check out the official UK cover now:
Whatcha think? Pretty adorable, right? Let us know what you think @maximumpopbooks.
- Guest blogger, Jessica Melor, gives us her top 10 romance reads incl. ‘Everything, Everything’ and ‘One Day’
- 6 reasons we want to be in an Ally Carter novel
- Check out our handy guide to February YA Book Events
- Top YA couples, from guest blogger Renu Shah
- Which authors are hitting up YALC this year? Here’s what we know so far…
- Illumicrate Unboxing: the cutest bookmarks ever, an incredible book and MORE