When Maisie Winters wakes up, she’s in the hospital.
The last thing she remembers is running through the hills of her neighborhood one misty morning. Slowly, she puts the pieces together. Before she could make it home, a storm gathered. Lightning hit a power line and sparks rained down, the hot-burning electrical fire consuming her. Destroying her face. Where her nose, cheeks, and chin used to be, now there is…nothing.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @bev_metallica, @greigo_uk, @NatalieD1988, @Looglecomp, @AislinnOC, @Rhill17Hill, @mrstracey1972, @nattylara, @opinionful, and @FlorrieFloyd.
If you are chosen to review you will be posted the book, asked to read it, and then tweet your review/thoughts/rants with #MPFaceless to see them feature on the site.
All you have to do to get the chance to review ‘Faceless’, is follow @maximumpopbooks and RT the following tweet:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) January 29, 2016
Ends 1/2 9pm.
- Reviewer Round Up: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is “a book you’ll read more than once”
- #ToTheGirls2016 is continuing to inspire and support young women everywhere
- Twitter Says: ‘How Not To Disappear’ is a “lovely, lovely book”
- 3 reasons you just have to read the ‘Blood for Blood’ series
- Queen of the Shadowhunters, Cassandra Clare, is coming to the UK!
- Quiz: Which Falcone brother should totally call you?
- Quiz: Can you guess which actor said what?
- Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’: We have Baudelaires