From critically-acclaimed author, Clare Furniss, comes ‘How Not To
Disappear’, a story about a great aunt, a pregnancy, and a roadtrip. Beautifully written and thoroughly moving, Furniss is at her best jhere- but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve looked high and low through Twitter to see if other readers felt the same. Check it out below:
— TheBookbag.co.uk (@TheBookbag) January 21, 2016
— Clare Furniss (@ClareFurniss) January 13, 2016
— Perdita (@perditact) December 6, 2015
5 of 5 stars to How Not To Disappear by Clare Furniss https://t.co/M70XCwvfrN
— Robin Stevens (@redbreastedbird) December 9, 2015
Whipped through How Not To Disappear by @ClareFurniss. Hattie and Gloria are such fantastic central characters. What a lovely, lovely book!
— Lisa Williamson (@lisa_letters) December 11, 2015
Finished lovely @ClareFurniss’s new book, How Not To Disappear, last night. It’s BEAUTIFUL. If you like Year of the Rat, you’ll love this!
— Liz Kessler (@lizkesslerbooks) December 12, 2015
@ClareFurniss. reading How Not to Disappear. It's lovely, moving and brilliant. Wish I'd had this book ten yes ago. My Gran had dementia…
— Kate Newcombe (@Kate_Newcombe) November 23, 2015
Have you read ‘How Not To Disappear’? Let us know what you thought of it @maximumpopbooks.
- Book Lust: check out the best Instas of the red hot ‘Blood For Blood’ series
- Author Appreciation: 8 reasons we flippin love Veronica Roth, genius behind ‘Divergent’
- 3 reasons you just have to read the ‘Blood for Blood’ series
- Welcome to ‘The Dark Days Club’ – for fans of Cassandra Clare and Jane Austen
- Twitter says: ‘See How They Run’ by Ally Carter is “even better than ‘All Fall Down’”