23rd April has officially been dubbed ‘Shakespeare Saturday’, celebrating 400 years of Shakespeare with fabulous events taking place in bookshops up and down the country. The wonderful ‘Books Are My Bag’ team have also released a special tote for the occasion (enter to win one at the bottom!)
BAMB have also launched a #ShakespeareWho social media campain where they’re asking people to tweet and respond to tweets with some of the Bard’s best one-liners. But here at MP! we’re wondering not ‘who’ but ‘where’?
Verily, the bard is a slippery devil. Turns out he’s not keen on all this fuss being made of him so he’s been trying to hide from everyone all day.
Can you find him? And when you do, tell him we’re waiting to cut the cake. He’s 400 years dead, you know. Have a go and then enter the giveaway at the bottom. So keep scrolling! (Flw + RT the tweet).
Want a special ‘The Bard is My Bag’ tote for your troubles? Of course you do. Follow and retweet the following to be entered into the draw:
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @ScoutFinch_75 and @ObliviousApple.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) April 23, 2016
- 4 things we love about the cover of ‘Sign of One’ by Eugene Lambert!
- Cassandra Clare the most dedicated fans ever!
- 6 things to do with books you didn’t really like
- 7 Series We Didn’t Want to End. Ever.
- WIN! We’ve got 5 signed copies of ‘Dream House’ to give away YouTube sensation Mariza ‘CutiePieMariza’ Bisognin
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event