Want to get your hands on a SIGNED copy of Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison’s hilarious new novel, ‘Never Evers’? Well, as of today, with MP!’s ‘Never Evers’ Insta Comp, you can.
In honour of this amazing wintry read, all about first love, ski slopes and, er…hamsters, we want to see YOU in your best woolly hat. Some of our fave authors have already got a head start, posting their Never Evers woolly hat selfie to Instagram around its publication, but now: it’s your turn.
Loved last night’s #NeverEvers apres-ski themed book launch. With Tom, Lucy and @nonpratt oh…and a hamster A photo posted by Holly Bourne (@hollybourneya) on
Can’t wait to get stuck into this! Thanks for the Pom Pom hat too! #neverevers A photo posted by Juno Dawson (@junodawson) on
Your beautiful selfie will be judged by the authors themselves and three lucky winners will have a signed copy of ‘Never Evers’ posted straight to their door. Was there ever a better reason to don wintry knitwear?
Opens TODAY (28/1) and closes 4/2 9pm.
Don’t want to wait? Grab a copy of ‘Never Evers’ now!
- Reviewer Round Up: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is “a book you’ll read more than once”
- #ToTheGirls2016 is continuing to inspire and support young women everywhere
- Twitter Says: ‘How Not To Disappear’ is a “lovely, lovely book”
- 3 reasons you just have to read the ‘Blood for Blood’ series
- Queen of the Shadowhunters, Cassandra Clare, is coming to the UK!
- Quiz: Which Falcone brother should totally call you?
- Quiz: Can you guess which actor said what?
- Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’: We have Baudelaires