Some books you simply can’t compare to others. Kerry Drewery’s ‘Cell 7’ is one of those books. But what you can do is add up a couple other books and try to come to close to the sum of awesomeness that it is.
For instance, if you took ‘The Hunger Games’ and ‘Gone’ and punched them into a magical book recommending calculator (#need) then you might get something like Peadar O’Guilin’s ‘The Call’ as your answer. Take a look! It’s simple maths…
And once you’ve got you rec, you can then go forth and look into it a bit more. Because careful background checks are important for any book selection. For instance, you might wanna look further into ‘Cell 7’ (good choice):
"Death is Justice". Isn't it? For the first time a teenager is in Cell 7. Hours away from a verdict broadcast live on television. Martha was holding the gun. But is she guilty though? Did she pull the trigger? You decide. @hotkeybooks ___ #bookstagram #books #ya #instabook #cell7 #kerrydrewery #reading #tbr #bookworm #newbook #booklover #igreads #hotkeybooks #currentlyreading
And then all that’s left is to buy that sucker and be on your merry reading way!
What do you think? Does book maths work? Which books would you mash together? Let us know in the comments below!
- Fancy yourself a book judge? Help decide the winner of the Chicken House writing comp!
- 13 of your cute af tweets celebrating Joe Sugg’s #UsernameRegenerated being released
- Quiz: How well do you know your swoony reads?
- Return of the bad covers – so bad they’ll make you cry
- We can’t stop laughing at these authors freaking out over discovering their patronus on Pottermore
- Quiz: Can you match the author to their fictional characters?
- What is your patronus based off your fave YouTuber?