If you’re interested in writing then you’ve probs heard about the writing competition that ‘The Times’ newspaper and powerhouse publisher ‘Chicken House’ run every year, right?
Bet you never thought you’d get a chance to be a judge!
If you’re a teen (14-18) passionate about all things bookish, you need to apply to be a judge for this comp!
All you need to do is make a quick video – only 1-3 minutes! – telling the world about a book you want everyone to read, upload it to YouTube and send it to [email protected]
But the winner doesn’t just get to be a judge, they also get:
- The five shortlisted books which they’ll have six weeks to read
- Travel to and accommodation in London for the judging day next Spring
- £50 to spend in Waterstones
- And 5 Chicken House books of your choice!
What a prize! You could help pick a brand new author!
Make sure you get your video in by 28th October to be in with a chance!
- Return of the bad covers – so bad they’ll make you cries
- 13 of your cute AF tweets celebrating Joe Sugg’s #UsernameRegenerated being released
- We can’t stop laughing at these authors freaking out over discovering their Patronus on Pottermore
- WIN: One of two copies of ‘Nerve’ signed by Dave Franco, plus signed movie posters *squeee*
- Quiz: How well do you know your swoony reads?