Last month we took on you on a tour through 11 book covers that Are so bad they made us do this:
You guys were just as blown away by the horrors we found as we were. So we’re going to do it all again. Muhuahua!
*chokes on tea* Yeah, we’re going to go…that way?
We just don’t want to know. Ever.
Okay, we’re just creeping ourselves out now.
Is that…Comic Sans?! *horrified face*
Just, why?! WHY.
Is it just us or are these getting worse? We’re pulling very unattractive faces here…
There is nothing ‘tender’ about this cover…
Well. Who could resist such a proposition? Not us.
So we’ve got one guy who’s been swallowed by a cloud and the other is floating. Cool.
Are you nice and horrified now? Excellent.
Tell us about your favourite terrible book covers over on Twitter at @maximumpopbooks
- Quiz: How well do you know your swoony reads?
- ‘Scream Queens’ is back. Here are 5 ways to avoid spoilers without becoming a social media recluse
- It wasn’t just us that sobbed at ‘Paper Butterflies’ – it was everybody
- Vote: Who do you think should replace Mel and Sue on #GBBO?
- Would you survive ‘The Girl with All the Gifts’? Take our quiz and win a horror DVD bundle
- These 6 excellent books prove pink isn’t always pretty
- Can you #CrackTheFeverCode? Plus win a signed copy of James Dashner’s electric new book!