‘Faceless’ is the moving, beautifully written story of Maisie, whose face is destroyed in a freak accident. Now that nothing feels normal, Maisie must start the hard climb back to knowing herself, and figuring out how much outer appearances really matter.
Here at MP!, we think this cover is perfect: bright, simple and deceptively hard-hitting. But what did our twitter followers say when we put it to them to judge? Find out below.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) January 29, 2016
— katie (@kxtielouisexo) January 29, 2016
@maximumpopbooks 8/10 Like. Minimalist colors & design. Image fits title. Maybe a bit texture or small details & it'd be perfect. :)
— Jennilyn V. (@RurouniJenni) January 29, 2016
@maximumpopbooks love this cover! It is so pretty. A definitely 9/10
— Amy Powis (@powisamy) January 29, 2016
— サル 살 sal (@TheDarkDictator) January 29, 2016
— Saara (@saara782) January 29, 2016
10 out of 10 'cause it's pretty. https://t.co/XcCere6RJu
— shooked (@eyerawffaele) January 29, 2016
- Reviewer Round Up: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is “a book you’ll read more than once”
- #ToTheGirls2016 is continuing to inspire and support young women everywhere
- Twitter Says: ‘How Not To Disappear’ is a “lovely, lovely book”
- 3 reasons you just have to read the ‘Blood for Blood’ series
- Queen of the Shadowhunters, Cassandra Clare, is coming to the UK!
- Quiz: Which Falcone brother should totally call you?
- Quiz: Can you guess which actor said what?
- Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’: We have Baudelaires
- Go behind the scenes of the new ‘Waiting For Callback’ trailer