‘How Not To Disappear’ is a beautiful, lyrical story of memory and self discovery, starring Hattie, our pregnant protagonist, and her gin-drinking great aunt. And you can get your hands on it TODAY.
To celebrate the publication of Clare Furniss’s wonderful second novel, we’re giving away 10 SIGNED hardback copies. All you have to do to enter our giveaway is follow @maximumpopbooks & RT the following tweet:
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @LoveLifeLaurenx, @katielouisedv, @zmxaq, @jomarise, @libmichelle, @LisaaROX_, @chloedancer_3, @TIASSL, @zedi14, and @MarionGlitter.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) January 28, 2016
Closes 4/2 8pm.
- Reviewer Round Up: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is “a book you’ll read more than once”
- #ToTheGirls2016 is continuing to inspire and support young women everywhere
- Twitter Says: ‘How Not To Disappear’ is a “lovely, lovely book”
- 3 reasons you just have to read the ‘Blood for Blood’ series
- Queen of the Shadowhunters, Cassandra Clare, is coming to the UK!
- Quiz: Which Falcone brother should totally call you?
- Quiz: Can you guess which actor said what?
- Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’: We have Baudelaires