‘Not If I See You First’ is the first book we’ve ever read from Eric Lindstrom, and we’re quite certain it won’t be the last. Highly readable, unusually funny, and featuring a snarky narrator we couldn’t help but root for, this is definitely one for your TBR.
And it seems that lots of people felt the same way we did. Check out all the Lindstrom-love we found on Twitter for yourself:
Just finished Not If I See You First by @eric_lindstrom – incredibly good; Parker is a stunning narrator and so many superb characters!
— Jim (@Yayeahyeah) January 5, 2016
— Tay-BOO TrACEy 👻💜 (@tayberryjelly) January 1, 2016
— Jen Blair (@librarianlost) December 27, 2015
'I want a guy whose first impulse is to be with me when I need help.' — Parker, #NotIfISeeYouFirst
— Carmel (@oo_carmel_oo) January 9, 2016
— L.D. Lapinski (@ldlapinski) January 9, 2016
— Children's Book Chat (@childrenschat) January 17, 2016
- Interview with author of ‘Splintered’ series, AG Howard: what you can expect from ‘Untamed’
- QUIZ: Which January YA release should you read first?
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10 swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Trailer: need a fab new read? Check out Marianne Levy’s ‘Accidental Superstar’
- Illumicrate November Round-Up: 3 reasons you need to subscribe to the February box ASAP
- Divergent-inspired New Years Resolutions: “Find out why Caleb looks so familiar” – Tris
- Goodman VS. Austen – can you tell the difference between Austen’s ‘Persuasion’ and Goodman’s brand new fantasy historical novel
- We chat to ‘Year of the Rat’ author, Clare Furniss, about her brand new book, ‘How Not To Disappear’ – plus where to get your writing inspo from