We’ve already had the rise of Vloggers writing books, and now the world of publishing is taking to books from the Facebook famous. Ben Phillips, known for his cruel, but oh-so funny pranks on his brother, Elliot, is getting a book of his own.
It’s been described as a “rollercoaster ride into the dangerous mind of Ben and the empty mind of Elliot”, including Ben’s amazing story from “from zero followers to five million”, and will be available November this year.
Philips said, “If the world ended tomorrow and you had to go into a bunker with no internet, this book is all you would need.”
Big statement – we’re looking forward to November already.
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes
- NEWS: Pottermore unveils ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ featurette
- MP! Review: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is a highly entertaining story of murder and magic
- QUIZ: Which book boyfriend should you spend Valentine’s Day with?
- 6 reasons we want to be in an Ally Carter novel
- GUEST BLOGGER: top 10 romance reads with Jessica Melor
- Macmillan’s got a new dystopian coming 2017 and we’re way too excited: ‘The Space Between the Stars’