Pan Macmillan have just acquired a brand new dystopian, heading to bookstores spring 2017 and it’s already on our TBR.
From debut novelist Anne Corlett, ‘The Space Between the Stars’ (love that name) is about a woman journeying across the universe to make it home and find the man she once loved. Apparently, it’s pretty similar to ‘The Book of Strange New Things’ by Michael Faber, and St John Mandel’s ‘Station Eleven’, which we think is pretty high praise.
On top of that, it’s been called “an enthralling novel of love, loss and second chances” and “a dramatic road-trip across the stars”. We didn’t even know we wanted all of that in one book until now.
Corlett said, “I’m really looking forward to working with Bella and the rest of the Pan Macmillan team. I’ve been blown away by the warmth and enthusiasm that has been apparent throughout the acquisitions process.”
We know that we’re fiendishly excited to get our hands on this new novel – how about you? Let us know @maximumpopbooks.
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes
- NEWS: Pottermore unveils ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ featurette
- MP! Review: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is a highly entertaining story of murder and magic
- QUIZ: Which book boyfriend should you spend Valentine’s Day with?
- 6 reasons we want to be in an Ally Carter novel
- GUEST BLOGGER: top 10 romance reads with Jessica Melor