Martha Collison amazed the judges and viewers alike as the youngest ever contestant in the 2014 series of The Great British Bake Off. Martha shone with her Showstopper skills and extraordinary ‘Technical Challenge’ knowledge. In her first book, she offers a brilliant new approach to baking – a way to master baking, while adding ‘twists’ to recipes to make contemporary bakes that everyone will love. Twist looks set to make adventurous bakers of us all.
Want to get your hands on a SIGNED copy?
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @TeamWolf1988, @sehun_growls, @GigglinBookworm.
We’ve got 3 signed copies of Martha Collison’s debut cookbook, Twist, and we want to give them away to some lucky lucky MP!ers.
To win 1 of 3 copies, here’s all you have to do: get following our [email protected], RT the following tweet, and fill in the short form below. Simple!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) July 12, 2016
ENDS 9PM, 16/7.
Cant wait for it’s release on Thursday? Let us know @maximumpopbooks!
- Luna? Cath? Who’s your favourite YA dreamer?
- Weekly Releases: 11-17th July
- Quiz: would you have survived the Triwizard Tournament?
- The results are in! Your favourite book cover of July is…
- Quiz: is this quote from ‘The Maze Runner’ or ‘Anna and the French Kiss’ trilogy?
- All the things we learnt at the Chapter 5 Summer proof party
- “At what point during my panic attack would you like to me to knock up a salad?” #URTS author Louise Gornall gets achingly honest about all the things