The second book in Ally Carter’s fantastic new ‘Embassy Row’ series, ‘See How They Run’, came out earlier this month. Are you a die-hard fan of Ally’s ‘Gallagher Girls’ or ‘Heist Society’ series but haven’t picked this series up yet? Here’s why you should:
- Mystery and intrigue
In ‘All Fall Down’, Grace returns to live with her grandfather, a super-powerful ambassador on Embassy Row, in order to find out the truth about her mum’s death. Everyone thinks it was a horrible accident, but she’s sure it was something much more sinister…
2. So many twists and turns!
You never quite know what Ally Carter’s heroines are going to do next, in fact, they often surprise themselves! These girls really keep you on your toes, especially with Grace’s tendency towards daredevil antics!
3. Cliffhanger endings
Oh, cliffhangers, you’re both a joy and a curse. There’s nothing like turning the final page of a book and being horrified that it has ended. That’s exactly how I felt after the shock discoveries Grace made at the end of ‘All Fall Down’, but luckily for us, ‘See How They Run’ is out now!
Are you a big Ally Carter fan? Tell us why at @maximumpopbooks
- MP!er Tayler stayed up way too late reading because she needed to see how ‘My Life Next Door’ developed.
- Goodman VS. Austen – can you tell the difference between Austen’s ‘Persuasion’ and Goodman’s brand new fantasy historical novel
- We chat to ‘Year of the Rat’ author, Clare Furniss, about her brand new book, ‘How Not To Disappear’ – plus where to get your writing insporation from
- ‘Throne of Glass’ colouring book: What do we want to see the most?
- MP! EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Everything you need to know about ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison.
- Read the first chapter of the ‘Half Bad’ finale, ‘Half Lost’.
- 7 things you might have missed in the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ teaser trailer.