As November rolls into December, and the temperatures drop to woolly hat weather, all you bookworms know that what you need is the perfect novel to keep warm with. And we have the answer: ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison.
If you remember (how could you not?), their first novel ‘Lobsters’ was a total hit in the YA scene, and even though ‘Never Evers’ is aimed slightly younger, you can expect the same teen awkwardness and big laughs from this pair of hilarious authors.
Need a crash course in all things ‘Never Evers’, including hamsters, pop stars, and ski slopes? Check out this EXCLUSIVE video from the authors themselves chatting (and even rapping – in FRENCH) about their newest novel.
For more woolly-hatted goodness and info on ‘Never Evers’, click right here.
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us
- INTERVIEW with Ryan Graudin: WWII, wolf-dogs and the inspiration behind ‘Wolf By Wolf’
- Become a published author with Times/Chicken House Children’s Fiction Competition
- Q&A with Holly Smale: “I actually begged to write ‘All Wrapped Up'”