Bloomsbury have announced that, in September 2016, they will be releasing a colouring book based on Sarah J Maas’ ‘Throne of Glass’ series. Well, we love Sarah J Maas and we love colouring books – we can hardly think of anything better than combining the two.
We know this is the perfect series to turn your colouring pencils to, there are so many scenes we can already imagine as gorgeous full-page spreads. We thought we’d take to Twitter to see which ones you were really hoping to see.
Some of you had particular characters you wanted to see …one name kept popping up!
— Autumn Chrunik (@AutumnChrunik) December 20, 2015
Then there were requests for details of Aelin, like the scars on her back.
— Mel || TVD SPOILERS (@jensdandelions) December 20, 2015
Others were all for their ships finally being immortalised in more than just fan art.
— Olivia 🧜🏻♀️🌈 174 days until Courting Darkness (@unicornbiblio) December 20, 2015
There were, of course, requests for Fleetfoot the puppy.
— Amanda (@abent0488) December 20, 2015
Now, I wonder what shade you would colour in the red desert…
— ✨ Ashleigh (@frolic_fiction) December 20, 2015
There seems to be an unending amount of great things this book might include. So we think we will have to agree with this final tweet. This would do very nicely.
— Holly (@HollyEllle) December 21, 2015
Any more you want to add? Catch us over on the MP! books twitter account @maximumpopbooks
More bookish articles?
- Check out the teaser trailer for the new, life-action, Roald Dahl, BFG film.
- Which lovable misfit from James Dawson’s ‘All of the Above’ are you?
- A Q&A and a sneak at the sketches of Waterstones Book of the Year winner, Coralie Bickford-Smith.
- MP! EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Everything you need to know about ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison.
- Read the first chapter of the ‘Half Bad’ finale, ‘Half Lost’.
- 7 things you might have missed in the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ teaser trailer.
- Walker Books just created your new favourite bookstagram account: Inkslingers.
- Check out the new cover for Cecilia Ahern’s brand new YA thriller.