Susin Nielsen’s ‘We Are All Made of Molceules’ gives us warm, fuzzy feelings every time we think about it. It’s a warm, sweet story of family, friendship and standing up for yourself.
When Stewart and his dad move in with Ashley and her mum, a new family is created, but it’s not going to be all sunshine and rainbows…
— Oldham Libraries (@OldhamLibraries) July 3, 2015
— Melissa Montovani (@YABookShelf) June 22, 2015
Morning spent reading the truly wonderful We Are All Made Of Molecules. Utterly brilliant #moleculesbook
— Kate Hancock (@sallycinnamon22) May 23, 2015
— Bea Fitzgerald (@Bea_a_Bea) April 23, 2016
— Jen Lei (@Jen_Lei) April 17, 2016
@TheDweadPiwate WE ARE ALL MADE OF MOLECULES by Susin Nielsen. Such a cute and heartfelt book!
— M.E. Lessard (@madisonlessard) August 8, 2016
@susinnielsen I just finished "We are all made of molecules" by far one of my favorite reads. ❤️
— Oliver Sexton (@oliver_sexton) July 10, 2016
— Annalisa Timbrell (@timbrell07books) May 19, 2015
— Andersen Press (@AndersenPress) May 7, 2015
Grab your copy of ‘We Are All Made of Molecules’ right here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks
- Bookmail at its best…LitJoy Crate are making lady rebels of us all
- From Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen what are your fave YA characters actually made out of?
- What should you read while you wait for ‘Scream Queens’ season 2?
- Quiz: Which book should you read to get back to school ready?
- We tried listening to an audiobook and you won’t believe how much more we read
- Matching jackets, character deaths, and 7 other worries you’ll only understand if you’re a die-hard bookworm
- Which book took the crown in the battle of the