YA historical fiction can come in many different forms and take place in so many moments in time. It can be mixed with the paranormal, and often its thought provoking or hard-hitting. It makes you feel things.
But whatever form it takes, it’s always awesome. And we reckon that you might be more of a historical bluffer, than a historical buff. Are we wrong? Take the test, tick ’em off, tweet us your results!
Sooo, how did you do? How wrong were we, exactly? Of course… if we were right, and you were a bluffer after all, don’t expect us to go easy on you ;)
- All the reasons why ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’ by Patrick Ness should be at the top of your TBR
- Alexandra Bracken reveals her writing process and the books coming up on her TBR
- Trees are creepy af, and here’s 14 book covers to prove it
- Quiz: Which poem are you though? (Inspired by ‘Read Me Like a Book’)
- Enter our ‘pets and pages’ photo competition and win many Morgan Matson goodies!
- Quiz: which John Green book are you, really?
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘The Square Root of Summer’ by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- In honour of Patrick Ness’s ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’, we bring you the Unchosen Ones of YA!