Harriet’s gorgeous debut is about Gottie’s dizzying summer of love, heartbreak and coming to terms with loss. Oh, and a bit of time travel. It’s as brilliant as it sounds.
And we’ve got 10 copies to give away to you guys!
This competition is now closed. Congrats to the winners @evemichelle21, @booksnbrooches, @bookishaly, @elski2, @gryfffindorgirl, @SophiaZarifis, @emmachelsea18, @TheBibliolater, @SammiLouMarsh, @mikelucas1.
All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 5, 2016
ENDS 13/5, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought @maximumpopbooks!
- 12 of the best YA that deal with grief and loss
- Wattpad Writers: ‘Dark and Dangerous Love’ author Molly Night shares her writing process + win 250 radish coins!
- MP! Reads: Liz Kessler reads from ‘Read Me Like a Book’ and it will make you feel stuff
- How to start a book blog: how to self promote
- Enter our ‘pets and pages’ photo competition and win many Morgan Matson goodies!
- Quiz: which John Green book are you, really?
- Bookshelf tours, hauls and filming on her iPhone: A Q&A with Jen Campbell