It’s always nice to start a new week with news of a new book from your favourite author, and this morning it’s Malorie Blackman!
This will be Malorie Blackman’s first novel since she finished her term as Children’s Laureate last year and we’re EXCITED!
‘Chasing the Stars’ is a love story set in space between two teens, Olivia and Nathan. It’s also inspired by ‘Othello’, with a teenage girl as Othello. Quite frankly, that ticks all of our boxes! We’re expecting doomed love, jealousy and so many twists and turns we’ll forget to breathe.
Penguin Random House will publish ‘Chasing the Stars’ in hardback on 21st April – so soon!
What’s your favourite Malorie Blackman book? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks
- Fancy a sneak peek at Marianne Levy’s ‘Accidental Superstar’? You’re going to love it!
- Can you tell the real band names from the fake?
- Welcome to ‘The Dark Days Club’ – Lady Helen’s battle with demons has only just begun
- REVIEWER ROUND UP: ‘Not If I See You First’ is “powerful and thoughtful”
- Author of ‘One’, Sarah Crossan, give you her top 8 reads that will make you think
- QUIZ: Which January release should you read first?