First kisses are a big thing, they can be exciting, scary, they can say a lot about you. In Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison’s ‘Never Evers’, Mouse, Connie and Kiera spend their coach trip to France wondering whether ‘French kissing’ is better than ‘English kissing’. On the boys’ coach Jack, Max and Toddy are determined to have had one kiss and got off zero by the end of the ski trip, they even bet naming rights to their band on it.
Inspired by the almost, longed for, and perhaps kisses of ‘Never Evers’ we decided to make you a kissing quiz! Specifically, we have figured out the five questions which will tell us all we need to know to about where your ideal first kiss would take place. Take our quiz below to find out!
Where would your ideal first kiss take place? Share it with us over at @maximumpopbooks.
- Cassandra Clare is coming to the UK!
- Twitter finds Alison Goodman’s ‘Dark Days Club’ to be “so compulsively readable”
- Book Lust: Check out our top 7 Instas of Eric Lindstorms ‘Not If I See You First’
- 3 reasons you just have to read the ‘Blood for Blood’ series
- Welcome to ‘The Dark Days Club’ – for fans of Cassandra Clare and Jane Austen
- Twitter says: ‘See How They Run’ by Ally Carter is “even better than ‘All Fall Down’”
- Reviewer Round Up: which bloggers have been raving about ‘The Dark Days Club’?
- 6 reasons Ally Carter, author of ‘See How They Run’, is a total boss
- VIDEO: catch ‘Never Evers’ authors, Tom & Lucy, reading from their latest book