Katie’s used to going unnoticed by everybody, so when a video of her singing in her bedroom goes viral and catapults her into pop stardom, she doesn’t quite know what to do with all of the attention. The video views continue to climb and a recording contract beckons, but the higher up you go, the further there is to fall…
Are you still deciding on whether you should put ‘Accidental Superstar’ on your TBR? Twitter says that if you like your books funny, you really need ‘Accidental Superstar’ in your life.
— Jim (@Yayeahyeah) January 4, 2016
Accidental Superstar by @MarianneLevy is so funny, touching and well-observed. Reads like a Richard Curtis movie – only better – for teens.
— Maudie Smith (@MaudieSmith) January 18, 2016
— Emma Flint (@flint_writes) January 15, 2016
Happy book bday @MarianneLevy's Accidental Superstar! Loved this funny contemps YA with heart – perfect for Candy Harper/Katy Birchall fans!
— Teens On Moon Lane (@teensonmoonlane) January 14, 2016
What did you think of ‘Accidental Superstar’? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks
- QUIZ: Which January YA release should you read first?
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10 swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Trailer: need a fab new read? Check out Marianne Levy’s ‘Accidental Superstar’
- Twitter says Eric Lindstrom’s ‘Not If I See You First’ is a “great, funny, honest read”
- Book Lust: check out the best Instas of the red hot ‘Blood For Blood’ series
- Author Appreciation: 8 reasons we flippin love Veronica Roth, genius behind ‘Divergent’
- 3 reasons you just have to read the ‘Blood for Blood’ series
- Welcome to ‘The Dark Days Club’ – for fans of Cassandra Clare and Jane Austen
- Twitter says: ‘See How They Run’ by Ally Carter is “even better than ‘All Fall Down'”