Grace Helbig is a superstar YouTuber with over 2.8 million subscribers and a whole hoard of followers on Twitter! In 2014, Grace released her first book, ‘Grace’s Guide: The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown-Up’, which made her a New York Times bestseller – impressive, huh?
Now her second book, ‘Grace and Style’, is here and we have 5 signed copies to give away! Aren’t we good to you?
Here’s what ‘Grace and Style’ is all about:
This book is one part parody, one part irreverent fashion fun, and one part personal experience. Imagine if Lauren Conrad’s book Lauren Conrad Style loosened its modest, but pricey (because it’s an investment piece!!) Banana Republic belt a few notches… It’d still probably think this guide is completely dumb, but hey, this book is about pretending you’ve got style & grace and making no apologies for having fun.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @lny61, @perriemeup, @SophiaZarifis, @theoryofrome, and @bubblebabe84.
All you have to do to win is follow @maximumpopbooks and RT the following tweet to enter!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) February 10, 2016
CLOSES 17/2 9PM.
- Quiz: What kind of book reader are you? Find out here!
- We put our questions to Frances Hardinge fresh after she won the Costa Award for her book ‘The Lie Tree’.
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes
- NEWS: Pottermore unveils ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ featurette
- MP! Review: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is a highly entertaining story of murder and magic