Everyone has their own funny little reading habits and routines. Some people will read a book in one sitting, whereas others use reading pages as rewards (or punishments).
There are those who read in the bath, and those who read on the train. Some people try to read in the car… with sickly consequences.
But what kind of reader are YOU?
Take our totally scientific test to find out…
So, how did it go? What kind of reader are you? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- We put our questions to Frances Hardinge fresh after she won the Costa Award for her book ‘The Lie Tree’.
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes
- NEWS: Pottermore unveils ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ featurette
- MP! Review: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is a highly entertaining story of murder and magic