‘Waiting For Callback’ is about Elektra James, a fifteen year old girl on a skyrocket to fame…or so she’d hoped. Playing Dead Girl #3 isn’t exactly what she’d had in mind, but here she is anyway: reaching for stardom, trying to get a handle on her ordinary life, and waiting for callback.
For fans of ‘Geek Girl’ and ‘Fame’, you won’t want to miss this funny, upbeat story – and to make sure you don’t, we here at MP! are giving away 10 copies. One lucky winner will even win a £50 Odeon Cinemas voucher so they can go and get well-versed in all things film – and maybe even spot our girl, Elektra sometime soon?
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @taylorswift3x, @Mysocalledlife, @FoxVillagefox, @mymamkate, @shazabella33, @lightmywoods, @luckysammyg, @AnnalieseAvery, @ONeill001 who won copies of the fabulous book. And to @elski2 who won the book PLUS a £50 Odeon Cinema voucher.
To enter our giveaway, simply follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in our form:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) January 26, 2016
Closes 30/1 8pm.
- Fancy a sneak peek at Marianne Levy’s ‘Accidental Superstar’? You’re going to love it!
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10
swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Goodman VS. Austen – can you tell the difference between Austen’s ‘Persuasion’ and Goodman’s brand new fantasy historical novel
- We chat to ‘Year of the Rat’ author, Clare Furniss, about her brand new book, ‘How Not To Disappear’ – plus where to get your writing inspo from
- What is Twitter saying about Eric Lindstrom’s ‘Not If I See You First’?
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes