At 7pm tomorrow night (Thursday 28th January) the wonderful writers of ‘Waiting For Callback’, Perdita & Honor Cargill, will be taking control of @maximumpopbooks for a whole hour. They’ll be answering your questions on all things ‘Callback’, as well as anything else you fancy knowing: how they write together, their most embarrassing moments, do they prefer dogs or cats? It’s up to you.
— Perdita (@perditact) January 27, 2016
All you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks and use #CallbackMP to join the chat. See you there!
Thursday 28th January. 7-8pm. #CallbackMP
- Book Lust: Check out our top 7 Instas of Eric Lindstorms ‘Not If I See You First’
- 3 reasons you just have to read the ‘Blood for Blood’ series
- Welcome to ‘The Dark Days Club’ – for fans of Cassandra Clare and Jane Austen
- Twitter says: ‘See How They Run’ by Ally Carter is “even better than ‘All Fall Down’”
- Reviewer Round Up: which bloggers have been raving about ‘The Dark Days Club’?