If you’ve fallen for the ‘Blood For Blood’ saga as hard as we have, then you’re in luck. The author herself, Catherine Doyle, will be taking over @maximumpopbooks Twitter account tomorrow night (Wednesday 27th January) from 6-7pm to answer all of your questions.
All you have to do to join the chat is follow @maximumpopbooks and use the hashtag #CatDoyleMP, then start tweeting your questions – whether they be about life, love, writing, or which outrageously attractive Falcone brother Cat herself would fancy. See you there!
Wednesday 27th January. 6-7pm. #CatDoyleMP.
- Fancy a sneak peek at Marianne Levy’s ‘Accidental Superstar’? You’re going to love it!
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10
swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Goodman VS. Austen – can you tell the difference between Austen’s ‘Persuasion’ and Goodman’s brand new fantasy historical novel
- We chat to ‘Year of the Rat’ author, Clare Furniss, about her brand new book, ‘How Not To Disappear’ – plus where to get your writing inspo from
- What is Twitter saying about Eric Lindstrom’s ‘Not If I See You First’?
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes