From 7-8pm on Sunday 7th February, Alyssa Sheinmel, author of the incredible ‘Faceless’, will be taking over @maximumpopbooks to answer all of your questions! She’ll be answering questions about ‘Faceless’, reading, writing and anything else you want to ask: Her favourite biscuit? Is she a cat or a dog person? What she’s currently reading?
All you need to do is tune into @maximumpopbooks at 7pm and tweet us using #FacelessMP and you’ll be a part of the chat! We hope to see you there!
Sunday 7th February, 7-8pm #FacelessMP
- Book Lust: Check out our top 7 Instas of Eric Lindstorms ‘Not If I See You First’
- 3 reasons you just have to read the ‘Blood for Blood’ series
- Welcome to ‘The Dark Days Club’ – for fans of Cassandra Clare and Jane Austen
- Twitter says: ‘See How They Run’ by Ally Carter is “even better than ‘All Fall Down’”
- Reviewer Round Up: which bloggers have been raving about ‘The Dark Days Club’?