Fancy spending your Wednesday night chatting to an author? Well, on 3rd February at 7.30pm, you can do just that – and even win goodies!
Marianne Levy is the author of ‘Accidental Superstar’, the story of Katie and how her song complaining about everything going wrong with her life goes viral.
— Marianne Levy (@MarianneLevy) February 1, 2016
Get your chance to ask Marianne any questions on writing, publishing, books and our accidental superstar, Katie, by tweeting @maximumpopbooks and using #MarianneTakeover.
PLUS: everyone who asks a question will be entered into a prize draw to a win a copy of the book and goodies.
Wednesday 3rd February. 7.30-8.30pm. #MarianneTakeover.
- Fancy a sneak peek at Marianne Levy’s ‘Accidental Superstar’? You’re going to love it!
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10
swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Goodman VS. Austen – can you tell the difference between Austen’s ‘Persuasion’ and Goodman’s brand new fantasy historical novel
- We chat to ‘Year of the Rat’ author, Clare Furniss, about her brand new book, ‘How Not To Disappear’ – plus where to get your writing inspo from
- What is Twitter saying about Eric Lindstrom’s ‘Not If I See You First’?
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes
- Happiest reads around – pick your next book with Honor and Perdita Cargill, authors of ‘Waiting For Callback’