It feels like it’s been ages since we had a new novel from Malorie Blackman, but she’s back with a bang! ‘Chasing the Stars’ is a re-imagining of Shakespeare’s ‘Othello’, but a gender-swapped version set in space! Cool, huh?
But don’t just take our word for it – let Malorie herself tell you all about it! Enjoy!
What’s your favourite YA retelling? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’
- Malorie Blackman is taking over @maximumpopbooks tomorrow (Tuesday 19th) at 7pm!