Set in space and based on Shakespeare’s ‘Othello’, Olivia and her brother Aidan are heading back to Earth following the virus that wiped out the rest of their crew. Nathan is heading in the opposite direction but their ship is attacked and most of the community is killed. As their lives unexpectedly collide, Nathan and Olivia are instantly attracted to each other, deeply, head-over-heels – like nothing they have ever experienced.
We’re beyond in love with the gorgeous cover for Malorie Blackman’s new novel, ‘Chasing the Stars’, and so are the people of Twitter!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) April 17, 2016
— Suze Lavender (@SuzeLavender) April 17, 2016
— allthingschristine 🇨🇦 (@allthingstine) April 17, 2016
— ⭐🌙Outer space 💫🌠 (@wownoonecares) April 17, 2016
— Sophie Waters (@sophie_waters) April 18, 2016
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’