Boy band stalking is an art form. It takes time, patience, resilience and a whole lotta dedication. But also a rucksack full of essentials.
Here’s what you need for a successful boy band stalking mission:
They are: emergency make-up bag, phone, portable charger, camera (for emergencies), good selfie lighting and a poster to get signed.
Tell us your boy band stalking essentials at @maximumpopbooks!
- #OwnVoices in YA: We’ve made great leaps, but there’s still a way to go
- My Kinda Book Club’s #ThisIsWhoIAm tour kicked off last night at Waterstones Piccadilly!
- At only 21, Rosalind Jana is already a powerhouse. We can’t help but love her!
- Cover reveal: Sophie McKenzie’s ‘Girl, Missing’ is 10 years old and it’s got a swanky new cover!
- Which was the most important part of writing ‘Girl Out of Water’ and other important questions answered by Nat Luurtseema
- Some people haven’t even heard of these Roald Dahl books! How many have you read?