Perdita and Honor Cargill’s Waiting For Callback is a fun, feel-good kind of book, and it’s out now! Yay! To celebrate we’ve rounded up some of the best insta-pics of it out in the wild, and also some cheeky snaps of the oh-so-fabulous launch party.
Launched tonight and even with branded biscuits… #waitingforcallback. @honorcargill @simonkidsuk A photo posted by @harryillingworth on
Finally our real books are here! I think this calls for a celebration 👑 by which I obviously mean obsessively trying to arrange a perfect Insta with it #waitingforcallback #honorcargill #perditacargill #bookstagram #ukya #ya A photo posted by Waiting For Callback (@honorcargill) on
Have you got it yet? Tweet your photos @maximumpopbooks.
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10
swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Goodman VS. Austen – can you tell the difference between Austen’s ‘Persuasion’ and Goodman’s brand new fantasy historical novel
- We chat to ‘Year of the Rat’ author, Clare Furniss, about her brand new book, ‘How Not To Disappear’ – plus where to get your writing inspo from
- What is Twitter saying about Eric Lindstrom’s ‘Not If I See You First’?
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes