Fab, fun and totally feel-good, ‘Accidental Superstar’ is about Katie, a total nobody. Well, that is until a video of her singing about how her life is a shambles goes viral and she hits insta-fame.
Think this a book you definitely need in your life? All you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks + @MyKindaBook and RT the following tweet to enter our prize draw. Good luck!
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winner @ConnorsEyes1, @PontinEmily, @MarkerMonthly, @JustineAgnew, @Marieee_113, @bookloverJo, @LuckyChristieE, @SallySwann, @jackstrawwk, @ozzwald99, and @WalulasLap.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) February 1, 2016
CLOSES 6/2 8pm.
- Fancy a sneak peek at Marianne Levy’s ‘Accidental Superstar’? You’re going to love it!
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10
swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Goodman VS. Austen – can you tell the difference between Austen’s ‘Persuasion’ and Goodman’s brand new fantasy historical novel
- We chat to ‘Year of the Rat’ author, Clare Furniss, about her brand new book, ‘How Not To Disappear’ – plus where to get your writing inspo from
- What is Twitter saying about Eric Lindstrom’s ‘Not If I See You First’?
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes
- Happiest reads around – pick your next book with Honor and Perdita Cargill, authors of ‘Waiting For Callback’