We here at MaximumPop! are giving you the chance to both expand your bookshelf and review a book before anyone else in the UK even has their hands on it. That’s right, we’re giving 10 of you exclusive early copies of Chris Vick’s ‘Kook’ to read and review.
Fifteen-year old Sam has moved from the big city to the coast – stuck there with his mum and sister on the edge of nowhere.
Then he meets beautiful but damaged surfer-girl Jade. Soon he’s in love with her, and with surfing itself. But Jade is driven by an obsession: finding and riding a legendary huge wave no one has ever ridden.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners, @sara782_, @GigglinBookworm, @hollydean_, @marriedtobooks3, @Sweeetie72, @dani_reviews, @stIvoEngks4, @TazKetchum, @treezydee, and @kymmiehpeace.
To get a copy, all you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in our form (below):
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) February 9, 2016
Closing 15/2 8pm.
- We put our questions to Frances Hardinge fresh after she won the Costa Award for her book ‘The Lie Tree’.
- MP! Review: ‘Front Lines’ is both moving and terrifying”
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes
- NEWS: Pottermore unveils ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ featurette
- MP! Review: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is a highly entertaining story of murder and magic
- COVER REVEAL: check out how epic ‘Maladapted’ looks – perfect for fans of Maze Runner