Perdita and Honor Cargill’s ‘Waiting for Callback’ is the feel-good read everyone needs, especially at this time of year when the weather is cold and the days are still drawing in too early.
In celebration of this rockin’ mother/daughter author tag team, we’re holding a bookish Instagram challenge for all you funky bookworms to get involved with!
It’s quite simple:
- Post a photo about your mother/daughter relationship on Instagram, and no, it doesn’t have to be your real mum, not at all.
- Make sure you use the special challenge hashtag #CallbackMP
- And also follow us on Instagram.
Couldn’t be easier.
Three lucky peebles who take the best snaps will win a copy of ‘Waiting for Callback’! Now if there was ever an incentive to grab your favourite mumsy person and practice your selfie game…
So what are you waiting for? Get your phones, cameras, polaroids out and show us what you’ve got! Click here to be taken to our Instagram page.
Will you be taking part? Tweet us about it! @maximumpopbooks
- We put our questions to Frances Hardinge fresh after she won the Costa Award for her book ‘The Lie Tree’.
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes
- NEWS: Pottermore unveils ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ featurette
- MP! Review: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is a highly entertaining story of murder and magic