We launched our #NeverEversMP Instagram challenge to search for the best woolly hat selfie. It’s now closed! And the winners were chosen by the lovely authors Lucy Ivison and Tom Ellen. Three lucky hat wearing beans have won a signed copy of their fantastic new book ‘Never Evers’.
It was so much fun seeing all of your hat selfies; even your favourite furry friends got involved!
With so many great entries we thought we should showcase a couple of honourable mentions before we announce the winners:
Always up for a challenge! Woolly hats rock! @maximumpopbooks #nevereversmp A photo posted by Vivienne Dacosta (@serendipity_viv) on
#nevereversmp 3 bobbles are better than one 😄 A photo posted by Melsy (@mel_cann) on
BUT! Without further ado, the winners are:
I haven’t used Instagram in ages, the things I do for books! :p 🙊 #nevereversmp A photo posted by dani (@killiantomyari) on
Big congrats to the three winners, and thank you to our special guest judges Lucy Ivison and Tom Ellen.
- We put our questions to Frances Hardinge fresh after she won the Costa Award for her book ‘The Lie Tree’.
- MP! Review: ‘Front Lines’ is both moving and terrifying”
- 3 reasons we’re totally in love with the new ‘Divergent’ covers
- Looking for something swoon-y to read/watch? Cat Doyle counts down her top 10 romance scenes
- NEWS: Pottermore unveils ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ featurette
- MP! Review: ‘The Dark Days Club’ is a highly entertaining story of murder and magic
- COVER REVEAL: check out how epic ‘Maladapted’ looks – perfect for fans of Maze Runner