Happy Valentine’s Day, MP!ers! It’s all about the love today.
Maggie Harcourt’s ‘Unconventional’ is a totally gorgeous love fest. Fandom and first love are THE best combination and we honestly can’t think of anything we love more. Lexi has always been a behind-the-scenes kinda gal, but when messy-haired, arrogant Aidan waltzes into her life, that all changes. Late night conversations, stomach butterflies and a fair few mixed messages mean that Lexi is falling in love.
It’s the best kind of romance read. You’ll fall in love along with Lexi and you’ll enjoy every minute.
1. Hugh Grant said it first, but love really is all around.
So there was a dude with perfect slicked blonde hair waiting at Arrivals in Gatwick with a sign saying 'CUTIE, you're home!'
— Grace Latter (@_gracelatter) February 12, 2017
Read Grace’s whole thread. It’ll make your heart smile and you’ll believe in love again.
2. The love between old friends is perfect and totally endless.
Guys, you’re seeing an MP! staffer in the wild here. Savour the moment.
3. Sometimes you’re lucky enough that your faves are the ones you work with!
— Laura McLoughlin (@_lauramclo) February 13, 2017
4. When your heroes love your other heroes.
— Lauren Jauregui (@LaurenJauregui) February 7, 2017
5. The love for food may be the great love of all…
Forget Valentine's day tomorrow it's TACO TUESDAY!! pic.twitter.com/ngeKkachOx
— The Outsider (@theoutsider24) February 14, 2017
Tacos, burgers, cookie, cake – we want it all.
6. Aw, Maureen Johnson. Always there for love/creeping.
YOU are my valentine.
— Maureen Johnson (@maureenjohnson) February 14, 2017
She’s one of our all time faves.
7. Lovely KWebb is spreading the love for her hubby and her book baby! Aren’t they all adorable?
❤️ I’m full of love today because exactly 9 years ago Kevin and I started officially dating (here we are Valentine’s Day 2008 in HK) and because THE HEARTBEATS OF WING JONES comes out in exactly one month in the US!! A pre-ordered copy would make an excellent gift for your Valentine 💖😉💖Happy Valentine’s Day, lovelies! #ValentinesDay #WingJones #booklove #HKlife #whogoestoDragonIonValentinesDay
‘Wing Jones’ is a total must-read, btw.
8. Our one true love after food? Our pets.
I can't stop photographing Luna HALP pic.twitter.com/geMlTq39FU
— Juliet Mushens (@mushenska) February 13, 2017
Floof. So much soft, beautiful floof.
9. But our love for books definitely comes super close. Especially when brilliantly cheesy bookish pick-up lines are involved.
— Wordery.com (@wordery) February 14, 2017
Can we have a bookish Valentine please?
10. Be your own biggest fan.
— Nicholas Koberstein (@Prof_Koberstein) February 14, 2017
— Human Death Machine (@HashtagNeon) February 5, 2017
It’s important y’all.
11. Sending messages of love into the void – who knows when it’ll land on the right person’s feed.
If you're reading this, I love you.
— XX. (@_LP20) February 14, 2017
12. Literature. Authors. Books. Book collecting. It’s all pure love.
Kiss me, and you will see how important I am. Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath * * And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter— they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long. Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath * * Sharing my latest additions to my collection of Sylvia Plath, my one true love. Happy Valentine’s Day ❤️️
13. The secret lives of book bloggers…
MY true love is obvs Prosecco, but I'm quite good at talking about books anyway! See you tomorrow YA readers/writers? https://t.co/JhPYUAUHCi
— Jim (@Yayeahyeah) February 14, 2017
Are you celebrating today? Let us know in the comments below.