Some things in life are just too slayage for words, which is weird because most of them contain words.
One of our YA faves is absolutely slaying Bookstagram, right now, though.
In fact, she’s slaying it SO much, you just as well give her Liz’s crown jewels and start referring to her as, Queen Lara.
That’s right, we’re on about our ultimate girl-crush, Lara Jean.
Most of you will already know her from Jenny Han’s fantastic trilogy – ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’, ‘P.S. I Still Love You’ and the last book in the series, ‘Always and Forever, Lara Jean’.
With fans saying a fond farewell to Lara for one last time in ‘Always and Forever, Lara Jean’, naturally things are getting a little emotional. You guys are displaying your books, loudly and proudly and tbh we don’t blame you.
Just look at these gorgeous photos.
1. Ugh, it will ALWAYS be one of our fave book series
4. Soooooo eye pleasing
5. The books look incredible together
6. LOVE IT!
7. *HEART EYES*
8. It’s making us a little emotional, we’ll miss Lara so much
10. Have you seen anything prettier?
11. We NEED all of these on our bookshelves, ASAP
12. This is what dreams are made of
13. Love you, Lara
15. Those props are gorgeous too
16. This is the ultimate Bookstagram shot
18. Just take our money, take it all
21. We’re in love
Snap up your copy of ‘Always and Forever, Lara Jean’ by Jenny Han here.