Please look after this bear. Thank you
Paddington is the must-see family film this Christmas, out in UK cinemas on November 28. To celebrate our favourite bear’s big screen adventure, we are offering five lucky readers the chance to get their paws on exclusive merchandise packs!
What’s it about? We’ll tell you..
From David Heyman, the producer of Harry Potter and Gravity, Paddington is set to be the must-see family film this Christmas.
Paddington has grown up deep in the Peruvian jungle with his Aunt Lucy who, inspired by a chance encounter with an English explorer, has raised her nephew to dream of an exciting life in London. When an earthquake destroys their home, Aunt Lucy decides to smuggle her young nephew on board a boat bound for England, in search of a better life. Arriving alone at Paddington Station, Paddington soon finds that city life is not all he had imagined – until he meets the kindly Brown family, who find him with a label tied around his neck which reads ‘Please look after this bear. Thank you.’ They offer him a temporary home whilst he searches for the explorer who impressed Aunt Lucy all those years before.
But when Paddington catches the eye of a sinister, seductive taxidermist, it isn’t long before his home – and very existence – is under threat …
Adapted from Michael Bond’s beloved books, Paddington follows the comic misadventures of a polite young bear with an endearing talent for comic chaos.
We’ve got five exclusive Paddington prize packs to give away, including a Paddington plush, t-shirt, Oyster card holder, lunchbox, badges and watch! To enter follow the simple steps below.
2. Just answer the following question and comment below.
What is Paddington’s favourite type of sandwich filling? Is it:
Paddington is out in UK cinemas on November 28.
© 2014 STUDIOCANAL S.A. TF1 FILMS PRODUCTION S.A.S.
Paddington Bear™, Paddington™ and PB™ are trademarks of Paddington and Company Limited
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Competition will close on November 24 at 9pm.
– Open to UK participants only
– Maximum Pop! is the competition promoter
– 5 (five) winners will each receive 1 x Oyster card holder, T-shirt, lunch box, Paddington plush, badges and watch
– If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
– Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
– There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale