Ariana Grande has just released details of her forthcoming album and it’s shaping up to be a cracker. The album will be called ‘My Everything’ and the ‘Problem’ singer has roped in some ultra cool stars to collaborate with her including Big Sean, Zedd and The Weeknd, to name but a few.
Not only that – and in an unexpected pop match made in heaven – Harry Styles HIMSELF has even contributed a track called ‘A Little Bit Of Your Heart’. We’re sensing a big ballad here, guys.
Check out the full album track list below. Are you excited to hear what Ms. Grande has in store for the new LP? “Just” wait until August 25!
Ariana Grande, My Everything
2. Problem – (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything