Stunning pop siren Samantha Jade has been announced as One Direction’s support act on their ‘On The Road Again’ tour.
The former X Factor Australia winner will be opening for our faves Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn while they are on the other side of the world, and we believe she’s going to slay big time.
In case you haven’t of Samantha Jade – she is essentially like a young, cute Kylie Minogue with vocals that rival Leona Lewis’ pristine pipes.
Here are six videos we are submitting as evidence of her awesomeness:
1) Presenting ‘Sweet Talk’, her latest single – a funky, bubblegum pop affair we can’t get enough of.
2) After winning the Aussie X Factor series, she returned to the show the following year to perform her single ‘Firestarter’ with proper choreography, flaming stairs and super hot male dancers. Bam!
3) It’s a crime that ‘What You’ve Done To Me’ wasn’t a monster hit all over the world. It is literally pop dynamite.
4) While she always looks and sounds like a bona fide pop princess-in-waiting, Sammi is just as amazing without the elaborate production and costumes. This her doing an acoustic version of her uptempo single ‘Up’:
5) Warning: emotional ballad with dramatic strings and perforating electronic beats ahead.
6) Oh and finally, there’s her killer rendition of Usher’s ‘Scream’ when she was on X Factor. Hard to believe she was a contestant!